Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...
Darkest Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Gilbert

2 posters

Go down

Jeremy Gilbert Empty Jeremy Gilbert

Post  MisguidedJer Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 am

Human
Jeremy Gilbert Hello-11
Full Name: Jeremy Gilbert
Nicknames/Aliases: Jer
Family:
Elena Gilbert, Jenna

Jeremy Gilbert Mirror10
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Characterizing Features: Jeremy wants to protect everyone he loves, and doesn't like to not be included in things. He hates being ignored and often comes off as whiny, but in reality he just wants to be loved.

Likes: Music, Drawing, Hanging out with his sister, Baseball, Video Games, Alcohol.
Dislikes: Vampires, Being left out, being used.

Life Story: Jeremy is only seventeen years old, but in those seventeen years of age, he's lost his parents, aunt, uncle, two girlfriends, teacher and even his sister to deadly deaths. This has caused him to feel such pain and depression. For a while, he used drugs, alcohol, and the burn out Vicki Donovan to distract him from the pain he felt.
Often, he is overprotected by everyone, since they don't seem to notice Jeremy has the potential to be strong. Jeremy only wants to be loved by someone who'll stick by him and not leave him. That's why he clings to his sister, needing to feel her love and warmth.
RP Example: I slowly rise out of bed, groaning lazily as my feet touch the carpet. I can hear Elena scurrying around the bathroom, probably getting ready for a day out with Caroline. I rub my eyes sleepily and knock once on the bathroom door. "Elena, I need to pee," I announce, still half asleep. I hear her mumble, "too much information." The bathroom door swings open and I give my sister a "Good morning" before taking over the bathroom.
Face Claim: Steven R. McQueen
MisguidedJer
MisguidedJer

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Gilbert Empty Re: Jeremy Gilbert

Post  Kenna De Alba Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Excellent!

Jeremy Gilbert Blood-16
Kenna De Alba
Kenna De Alba
Admin

https://darkestdusk.rpg-board.net