Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...
Darkest Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebekah Mikaelson

2 posters

Go down

Rebekah Mikaelson Empty Rebekah Mikaelson

Post  DarkBlondes Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Vampire

Rebekah Mikaelson Hello-11
Full Name: Rebekah Mikaelson First Middle Last
Nicknames/Aliases: Bekah
Age Turned: 20
Real Age: 1,020 What is their actual age?
Family: Mikael, Esther, Finn, Niklaus, Kol, and Elijah

Rebekah Mikaelson Mirror10
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: blonde
Characterizing Features: The fact that she isn't very fond of Klaus, but sticks by his side no matter what. She's often desperate for attention. Although she builds up walls and ends up coming off as mean. What makes them stand out?

Dislikes: being used

Life Story: Rebekah lived among werewolves for 20 years when she was still hunan. She lost her brother Henrik when he snuck off with Klaus to watch men turn into werewolves. Klaus had brought him back when he had died. Esther couldn't afford to loose anymore children and cast a spell. Esther called upon the Sun for life and the White Oak tree for immortality. The spell had some untimely acts. Rebekah and her siblings drank the blood of Tatia. Mikael then drove his sword through their hearts. After they awakened he forced them to drink the blood of a local villager to complete their transition into vampires. Later they discover that they can't live like they used to. Rebekah eventually made Elijah and Klaus take a pact to stay together soon after their mother Esther had died. Elijah didn't stick with the pact and Rebekah realizes the only one who never left her was Klaus. So she continues to stick by his side no matter what. Minimum of two paragraphs with three-five sentences in each.
RP Example: I wake up in the morning as the sunlight shines through my room. I rub my eyes and throw the bed covers off, get out of bed and make my way downstairs to look for Klaus. "Klaus, what time is it?" I ask as I turn my head looking for any sign of Klaus being nearby. How you RP. This is for Canons only.
Face Claim:
DarkBlondes
DarkBlondes

https://twitter.com/PearlHeartsIan

Back to top Go down

Rebekah Mikaelson Empty Re: Rebekah Mikaelson

Post  Kenna De Alba Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Rebekah Mikaelson Blood-15

Welcome!
Kenna De Alba
Kenna De Alba
Admin