Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...
Darkest Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party Gone Awry

5 posters

Go down

Party Gone Awry Empty Party Gone Awry

Post  Kenna De Alba Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:23 pm

[[I most likely won't be a part of this thread, I'm just going around starting new threads for people to continue.]]

The Mystic Grill was buzzing with people, the supernatural among the large group. The scent of human flesh was tantalizing to the strong sense of smell of the vampires. Lurking in corners as well as mixed within the cramped crowds of humans, the supernatural were trying their best to fit in, for many of these humans didn't have a clue as to the existence of vampires and werewolves, let alone hybrids.

As the population inside of the Grill grew, as did the dispersing of alcohol to not only people above the legal age but as well as minors accidentally due to their fake IDs. The music grew louder, as did the chatter among the crowd.

Some within the group could feel the tension growing, knowing that something was about to happen...
Kenna De Alba
Kenna De Alba
Admin

https://darkestdusk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Party Gone Awry Empty Re: Party Gone Awry

Post  Stefan Salvatore Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:57 pm

I had caught gossip of the party that was planned at the Mystic Grill, one that was 'to most definitely attend'. I had texted a few of my friends, informing them of the party before hopping into my Porsche. I didn't know where Elena would be on this day, so I headed straight to the Grill, having to park a few blocks away thanks to the completely packed parking lot.
I strode in through the doors of the Grill, having to push my way through the growing crowd. There were a few people I knew here and there, but I wasn't about to get my party on without a good, hard drink. I pushed my way towards the packed bar, gained the bartender's attention, "I'll have a scotch on the rocks." He nodded before rushing to fill in the order and within seconds he was handing me the drink. I thanked him before downing the scotch and making my way into the center of the crowd where I had seen a familiar face.
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkBlondes Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm

[I have been sort of distracted on twitter roleplays on my Katherine, DiabolicKat so haven't checked anything on here in a while]

"Hello Stefan" I said to him as I say him making his way to the center of the crowd. I usually wouldn't even think about giving him any attention after he went with Elena. Giving her my necklace, but I couldn't avoid him forever. All of the sudden I feel a tap on my shoulder and turned around slowly to see my half twin sister Savannah behind me, smiling as always. I hated everything about her and wish my brother Nik never ran into her or brought her into our home.
DarkBlondes
DarkBlondes

https://twitter.com/PearlHeartsIan

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefan Salvatore Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:13 pm

My lips pulled up into a sneer as I came face-to-face with the blonde. Quickly masking the sneer with a forced smirk, I replied, "Rebekah," with a nod before raising my glass to signal the bartender over my way. "What brings you here?" I asked, curiosity bringing my eyebrows to knit together.
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzanna Gilbert Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:47 am

The smell is what draws me here, but it is such a mixture of things that I can't decide what exactly I like about it the most. Maybe it is the power, maybe something else, I do not not know.

Come here I tell the nearest male, curling my finger in an invitation to come closer...
Suzanna Gilbert
Suzanna Gilbert

http://www.fanfiction.net/~jsarnold

Back to top Go down

Post  VampireAddict Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:33 pm

I had hoped to let loose after so much tragedy in the high school. We had lost yet another one of our students to suspicious causes. The students in my art class chatted about the possibilities of the paranormal taking residence in the quaint town. I couldn't help but scratch my head at the thought. What if there were vampires?
Deciding to grab a meal at Mystic Grill, I came upon one of my students, Tiffany. "Hello, Tiffany." She smiled, "Hey, Ms. Ruvia. What're you doing here...ya know, outside of school?" I laughed, "Us teachers do have lives outside of the premises of the school. I was thinking about grabbing a quick bite at the Grill." The smile grew on her face, "Ah, well there's a big party goin' on there," She leaned in to whisper, "You better be careful, Ms. R. There's vampires running around these parts, you might think you're going for a bite, and you wind up being the bite." She smirked coyly before flipping around to giggle with her friends and walk towards the Grill entrance. I followed suit, thinking nothing of what she said. After all, teenagers will be teenagers. The place was packed, needless to say. Everybody who was anybody was in attendance. I spotted a familiar face, one of the fellow council members.
I pushed my way through the crowd "Mr. Salvatore!" I called out, trying to gain his attention.
VampireAddict
VampireAddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum