Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Darkest Dusk
Welcome to Darkest Dusk!

Join the community today...
Darkest Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of the night

3 posters

Go down

End of the night Empty End of the night

Post  Damon Salvatore Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:11 pm

I get into the house, and walk up to my room not paying attention to anything. I just take off my shoes, socks, pants and shirt, and get into bed.
This night was way too tiring. Where the hell is Stefan anyway? Not that I'm complaining.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

End of the night Empty Re: End of the night

Post  Elena Gilbert Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 am

I drove into the Boarding house driveway pretty late, but I didn't really care about that. I found it far more interesting that I just saw the lights go off in Damon's room.
I parked my car. Got out and took my bag out of the bag. With one last sigh and a glance at the horizon, where the sun was starting to create warm colors, I walked to the front door and walked into the house.
I looked around, amazed by all the details I had missed when I was still human. But after two minutes, I decided to go upstairs.
I stood in the doorway, watching Damon lying in his bed for quite a while. I had no idia whether he was asleep, or still awake.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Salvatore Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:24 am

I pretended to sleep when someone came into the house. I could always still take action. I could hear whoever it was walk up the stairs, it wasn't a walk that I recognized.
I could hear her - her walk was to light to be a man's - walk to my room. in the door-opening she stopped, I presumed to look at me, then I suddenly turned around, got off the bed, grabbed her and pushed her against the wall violently.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Gilbert Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:31 am

I gasped the moment I saw him move off the bed, but I didn't do anything to defend myself. I was too busy trying to get my thoughts in order. I blinked when I realised I was against the wall.
I looked up at him. God, I've been such an idiot. I smiled weakly, and I couldn't keep myself from glancing at his lips. How could I not?
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Salvatore Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:44 pm

As there was no resistance and a hesitant smile, it was slowly sinking in who I was pushing against the wall.
"Elena?" My voice came out, barely a whisper.
When there was a small affirmative nod, I took a slow step back.
"I don't know what to say." I said, wanting to say so many things I couldn't chose.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Gilbert Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:52 pm

"Then be quiet." I said as I took a step closer to him and hugged him, secretly drinking in his scent. How could I have been such a freaking idiot? And why am I hesitating about telling him?
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Salvatore Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:38 am

As she hugged me, I slowly let my arm wrap around her as well.
"How are you?" I asked as she stepped back.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefan Salvatore Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:02 pm

I cracked my eyes open, quite clearly disturbed from my light sleep. I could hear two distinct voices talking downstairs. I tilted my head slightly, identifying the voices as belonging to Damon and...Elena? Immediately, I shot up out of bed and sped towards the staircase, remaining unseen for the time-being. I didn't want them knowing I was present and watching.
As soon as he wrapped his arm around her, I let out a small growl, not loud enough for any one to hear. What were his intentions? I continued watching.
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Gilbert Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:21 am

"It's been rough, getting used to everything and all, but... I learned to handle everything." I showed a half grin. At first I hadn't wanted to drink blood at all, then I had gulped down numerous blood bags at a time. I never drank from someone alive, which I was happy about. I had learned by now to simply drink regularly.
"And how are you?"
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Salvatore Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:23 am

"I'm okay. Had a weird night meeting many people whom I don't think are worth my time, but... who knows? Want a drink?" I added my question with the kind of grin that obviously meant I was talking about blood.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefan Salvatore Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:10 pm

I scoffed, not even realizing that I had done this aloud. Damn, I thought, knowing now that at least one of them would recognize my presence in the room. I froze until I was as still as a statue, hoping that they didn't hear that.
'Crap, crap, crap.'
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Gilbert Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:28 am

I heard someone scoff. "Stefan?" I half-yelled, to then realize he would've still heard me if I had whispered. "Is that you?" I added in a softer voice.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefan Salvatore Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Cursing beneath my breath, I walked downstairs, using my human speed. The slower I went, the less humiliating it would be. Reaching the two, I stared down at my feet, "Yes, it's obviously me."
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down